Remodels | Folsom Electricians
Folsom Remodel Electrician
Superior Electrical Services For Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling Projects
How often have you walked into your kitchen and wished an outlet was in a different location or that the dishwasher was on the other side of your sink? The best part of a remodeling project is getting to personalize your space. When you’re redesigning your kitchen or bathroom, you have the opportunity to put appliances where you want them, revamp your lighting, and improve the overall functionality of the space.
That said, renovating your electrical system can be daunting. But you don’t need to do this alone. At Bear Copper Electric, our electricians have extensive experience managing kitchen and bathroom remodeling projects. Our team is here to help you with every electrical aspect of your remodel, including ensuring that all electrical renovations are completed correctly and safely.
Things To Consider When Beginning A Remodeling Project
Planning a kitchen or bath remodel is exciting! You probably have a clear vision of how you want your new space to look and function. However, planning your remodeling project is a complicated process. You have countless decisions, from countertops to floor tiles to towel racks. An incredibly important part of this process is your electrical design.
You may be wondering how to approach your electrical design. Your first step should be to schedule an appointment with a skilled electrician like ours at Bear Copper Electric. In addition to this, we recommend you start thinking about your current electrical system and what your future electrical needs will be. Below are a few questions to get you started.
Important electrical considerations for kitchen remodels:
- How many appliances will you have, and what are their electrical needs?
- Are any appliances being relocated or installed in new areas of your kitchen?
- Will you be installing any specialty appliances, such as a wine fridge?
- Are there any areas in your kitchen without electrical outlets that you wish had power?
- What lighting configuration will your kitchen have?
Important electrical considerations for bathroom remodels:
- Will you have any specialty plumbing features that also require power, such as programmable showers, jacuzzi tubs, saunas, or lighted mirrors and vanities?
- What other electrical appliances do you plan to install, such as heated towel racks, exhaust fans, sound systems, etc.?
- What devices do you typically use in your bathroom, and what are their power requirements?
- What lighting configuration will your bathroom have, including any specialty lighting?
Why You Should Trust Bear Copper Electric For Your Project
When selecting an electrician for your electrical renovation, you can’t go wrong with Bear Copper Electric. We offer superior electrical remodeling services at competitive, affordable prices. All our electricians are highly trained, licensed, and insured. We provide honest estimates and always complete projects on time and on budget. We also offer valuable one to four-year warranties on construction.
Bear Copper Electric offers a comprehensive range of residential electrical services, and our electricians are ready to help you today. As a company, we are well-known for our commitment to customer satisfaction and safety. With our wide variety of experience working on countless kitchen and bath remodels in Folsom, we have what it takes to get the job done.